I used to talk to someone on a time like this. But since we'ere no longer as a "couple", so I think this WHOLE life (my life,actually) alone. Not really alone, I have GOD. But, yeaa I mean this time, is just me&my self.
I wish so much good things will happen this year. 2011 was great, even it was the hardest. I'm happy but actually not. I did so many lost. I reached one dream but step away from the others. I did planning lots of things carefully, but still carelessly a lot! I love a lot&hurted a lot too. I learn to love again, but hell I got hurt again.
I do excited wuth 2012, there's a lot of dreams pending last year. And I'm goin' to make it happen at least two of it this year. Yeahh!!This is gonna be my graduation year for my bachelor! Wish me had a great score,best score ever..I don't want to feel regret anymore.
And I'm sooooo excited to learn a lot about dance..Going to dance in Last Minute 4th performance??Maaannn!!I told ya, this will be AMAZING! Hope I can join their performance.
That's already two!Double!But, it takes two tango,right? Sooo, my other wish this year is having a new love life. I said love life,not a boyfriend. I know I'm not that type of girl who falls in love quickly. I want a new&the right concept of my new love life. So, teach me in patient,God..during waiting You to finish my love story.
This is not the last wish, just one of the BIGgest one: to continue my study at master degree&get a scholarship. But I still confuse which country I have to choose. A country with English language please. Lead me to get it,if You see I'm worth to get it,Lord. You know I really want it.
Soo yeah! Let's learn from every single mistake you've done & bad things got last year. Let's move & ROCK this 2012!! Woohoo! Happy new year,everyone!! God bless :]
love,
aninditatyasti
PS: i realize what made me can't sleep last nite.."the tittle"
here is my random holiday photos with my college friend&fam :)



No comments:
Post a Comment