December 13, 2011

¡Hola

¡Hola, buenas tardes
This is my very first time created a blog. I didn't know what i was thinking, but i think i need a place to spell things that goin' to blow from ma'head. Lol :))
Yep, call me noisy because i'm too lazy to shut this lips up. Everytime i try to tell my self be quiet,there is always something come out just like that and hard to stop. 


I was in the middle of doing my assignment,makin' a portfolio for my theatre re-design, and...hell yeah i can't fully concentrate. I don't know why,i just can't find any idea for make it. And it's end up by makin' this silly blog :p Just so you know, i am studying interior design in one of private university on Surabaya-East Java-Indonesia. Here is one of my best work during the lectures.




Well, interior design seems to be my life, but still dancing is my biggest passion in life. I love to dance since i was a kid. Not too often, but everytime I see someone dancing I feel like i wanna join. I don't know it's just like my body love to swag feelin' the beat. Now, i learn hip hop with one of best dance crew in Indonesia. They're also one of my favourite team too. Proud and pleasure can learn dance with them. I just don't want to loose another opportunity to dance,remembering that I'm not a teenager anymore. Soo,I wanna dance as great as I can,as long as I live.


And this guy has amazed me with his sexy and cool swag!
♥
Next..,photography is reflecting another side of me. I fall in love with it since i came to college. Martografi is one of extracurricular unit program in my college that learn&teach about photography. Guys, u're such giving a a BIG impact to my life..start from zero knowledge about camera 'till i fall in love too deep with photography..and u guys really R family because i miss and enjoy every moment with u all :) *big hug*

Last, these are some random things i love :) thank you for visitting my blog. Adios!






No comments:

Post a Comment